Goalnet is a web based solution which allows your club to manage membership information, offers online registrations and payments; communications tools and saves your club’s administrators valuable time.
- Online registrations
- Online payments
- Online Transfers
- Team Management – ability to structure teams and assign players
- Performance – track anything from misconduct to elite player performance
- A common fixtures service for all federations and clubs
- Online results entry
- Online publication of Fixtures, results and Standings
- Resource management – fields and referees
- A simple way to communicate directly with your members via email or website
- Automated news feeds direct to your Club websites covering events, fixtures and results
We are required to maintain a register of our members (Incorporated Societies Act) so all Club members need to be registered in Goalnet in the correct season.
Here you will find everything Goalnet related; from information around registrations and transfers; tips on how to navigate the busy registration period; to a range of training resources; the Goalnet website is designed to be the one stop shop for all your Goalnet needs and queries.
Are you a club administrator? Need some guidance around the NZF Regulations, or some tips on how to organise your registration days?
Check out the Club section for more information!
Not sure how to carry out some tasks on Goalnet? Navigate to the Goalnet Help section. Here you will find various manuals, guides, tips, and FAQs designed to improve your knowledge and understanding of Goalnet.